How do I apply?
The application deadline for the 2017 HealthTech Challenge is 23:59 on Friday 31st March. You will need to submit a short powerpoint presentation describing your idea and a 2 minute video elevator pitch. Detailed judging criteria can be found here.
- Problem definition or need for innovation
- Proposed solution to the identified problem
- Scientific or technical feasibility of the idea
- Business execution plan including how the team would use the £10,000 prize
- Relevant expertise or skills of the team
PDF, Powerpoint, or Keynote file formats are preferred.
The video pitch is your chance to show us who you are. There is no fixed format - it can be a formal business pitch, a product demonstration, or a short form play but it shouldn't be longer than 2 minutes. We want to see who you are, how much you care about the project, and how you communicate this passion to others.
The video pitch file format is flexible, we can accept links to services such as YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, or Google Drive or you can upload your video directly using our application form. Keep in mind that we are interested in the content of the video, not your cinematography skills.