Learn about fellow innovators by exploring their profiles. Don't be shy, click on an innovator, check out their LinkedIn profile, and send them an email to join your Healthtech Challenge team!
- Kartik Patel
- Nik Haliasos (NHS): " I am a neurosurgeon neuroscientist interested in artificial intelligence and machine learning. I hope to be able to use these technologies to solve real value healthcare problems."
- Eiman Kanjo (Nottingham Trent University): " I am an academic interested in mobile sensing and data science solutions for behaviour change and wellbeing including the outdoor environment on health, mental health intervention and modelling. I could support a team with a wide range of a skills."
- Richard Hill (Chiraldt Ltd): " Accountable, entrepreneurial, nailed-down results-focussed expert of many years gaining market access for medicines and other health outcomes enablers."
- Shamem Ahmed (Chiraldt Ltd): " Founder and owner of Gideanet. Gideanet run online health related websites such as HealthVoucherCodes.com and ReviveWeightLoss.com."
- Namrata Turaga (Royal College of General Practitioners): " MD/MBA working as a doctor and for a venture capital firm - Love digital health innovation!."
- Leonie Woodfinden (London Business School): " I am an enthusiastic and hard working MBA candidate. Having worked as a clinical pharmacist for the NHS in central London hospitals for 6 years prior to starting my MBA, and with a Masters of Pharmacy undergraduate honours degree."
- Yash Todar (University College London): " I think of ways to create and invent newer concepts which might help just me or the world! I believe in understanding people, the nature and how we interact with each other. Currently pursuing a double masters in Human Computer Interaction and Design."