1) Panel event about PE and VC in Healthcare, addressing questions such as:
- How is it to work in PE/VC in the Healthcare Industry?
- What are the key challenges in the Industry from a VC/PE perspective?
- How to create value in Healthcare?
2) HealthTech Challenge Mixer with the IP expert
- IP rights and application for biomedical technologies
3) Followed by networking session
- Mackenna Roberts. Associate at IP Asset Partnership Ltd in London, IP consultant to IP Asset Ventures and adviser to the Centre for the Advancement of Sustainable Medical Innovation (CASMI), a European initiative aimed at accelerating more affordable therapies to patients
- Andrew McLean. Principal Investor at Oxford Sciences Innovation
- Farooq Abbasi. Technology Venture Investor at Mosaic Ventures
- Alexander Chajecki. KKR. Alexander is a Private Equity Investor at KKR.
IP rights and application for biomedical technologies